The MyLife Digital group consists of three separate connected entities:
- Wood for Trees – a data analysis company specialising in charity and non-profit organisations
- Insight – a sports performance and data analysis company specialising in elite sports
- Consentric – our brand for a secure, cloud based, digital service platform delivering three data solutions, or products. Built for organisations, but around the citizen, their personal data rights, trust and analytics. These solutions are available:
- Permissions – for the management of personal data aligned to GDPR articles and data processing justifications.
- Engage – for real time data capture, both online and offline.
- Value Index – a machine learning tool to find patterns in data and help organisations uncover informed insights
MyLife Digital was formed in 2015 and is based in Bath.
- In 2015 it acquired Wood for Trees, the award-winning charity analysis company serving 70 charity clients, including 25 of the UK top 50 charities.
- In 2016, MLD acquired Insight (formerly PGIR Ltd), a sport performance analytics and consultancy company. Insight has established business contracts across elite, international and professional sport at National Governing Body, Club and Sports Media levels.
- In October 2016, MLD was awarded preferred partner status by UKCloud.
- By December MLD gained Cyber Essentials and IASME Consortium certification and in February 2017 achieved certification of ISO 27001 the Information Security standard.
- In May 2017, the Consentric platform was added to GCloud 9 digital marketplace for public sector procurement making MLD a Crown Commercial Services Supplier.
MLD is a member of the DMA and IAPP.
We are now seeking to recruit a full time Senior Account Manager to support the Wood for Trees Account Management team.
Including, but not limited to:
- Managing client relationships, identifying ways to grow the account – understanding of client direction and portfolio of live products held
- Taking client briefs and working with key staff internally to convert into proposals for presentation to client
- Ensuring projects are managed internally and client expectations are managed throughout delivery – managing project time against proposal
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions, plans and next steps. Escalate opportunities to senior members of team as appropriate
- Understanding of client suppliers, opportunities and barriers alongside suite of products
- Reporting and monitoring financial activity against account plans
- Managing invoicing process and expenses across clients
- Be the voice of the client – ensure projects fit their needs and are delivered on time, to agreed budget
- As senior account manager, there will be an expectation on identifying growth opportunities within the client to then work alongside the AD and analysis team to convert into a clearly defined project
- Develop and strengthen existing client relationships to help grow existing accounts
- Create and maintain account plans for all key clients
Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of third sector (preferable)
- Understanding of analysis and data management
- 2-4 years’ experience in Account Management, with knowledge and practice of account development
- Average tenure of more than 2 years and less than 10 years
- Ability to achieve growth of existing accounts
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all senior colleagues and clients
- A solid understanding of the challenges and needs faced by the clients and ability to convert these opportunities
- Have an understanding of the profitability of projects and planned work
- Awareness of current client infrastructure, product matrix management and internal HR hierarchy
- Experience of managing a team is desirable, however training and mentoring can be provided to the post holder
- Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Applicants need to be aware that they will be required to undergo and successfully complete a formal security clearance process
- Be able to maintain strong relationships internally and across a range of levels with external clients
- Problem solver – both in terms of issue escalation and barriers to procedure
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload accordingly
£33,000 – 38,000 DOE
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies