The MyLife Digital group consists of three separate connected entities:
- Wood for Trees – a data analysis company specialising in charity and non-profit organisations
- Insight – a sports performance and data analysis company specialising in elite sports
- Consentric – our brand for a secure, cloud based, digital service platform delivering three data solutions, or products. Built for organisations, but around the citizen, their personal data rights, trust and analytics. These solutions are available:
- Permissions – for the management of personal data aligned to GDPR articles and data processing justifications.
- Engage – for real time data capture, both online and offline.
- Value Index – a machine learning tool to find patterns in data and help organisations uncover informed insights
MyLife Digital was formed in 2015 and is based in Bath.
- In 2015 it acquired Wood for Trees, the award-winning charity analysis company serving 70 charity clients, including 25 of the UK top 50 charities.
- In 2016, MLD acquired Insight (formerly PGIR Ltd), a sport performance analytics and consultancy company. Insight has established business contracts across elite, international and professional sport at National Governing Body, Club and Sports Media levels.
- In October 2016, MLD was awarded preferred partner status by UKCloud.
- By December MLD gained Cyber Essentials and IASME Consortium certification and in February 2017 achieved certification of ISO 27001 the Information Security standard.
- In May 2017, the Consentric platform was added to GCloud 9 digital marketplace for public sector procurement making MLD a Crown Commercial Services Supplier.
MLD is a member of the DMA and IAPP.
We are now seeking to recruit a full time Account Manager to support the Wood for Trees Account Management team.
Including, but not limited to:
- Building good working client relationships – both internally and with external day-to-day clients
- Responsible for administration of client account, including contact reports, obtaining PO references, overseeing invoicing process
- Organising and attending meetings as required
- Managing client relationship through effective communication and problem-solving
- Supporting other members of the wider team in delivering projects
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions, plans and next steps. Escalate opportunities to senior members of team as appropriate
- Understanding of client suppliers, opportunities and barriers alongside suite of products
- Reporting and monitoring financial activity against account plans
- Managing invoicing process and expenses across clients
- Be the voice of the client – ensure projects fit their needs and are delivered on time, to agreed budget
Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of third sector, preferable
- Understanding of analysis and data management
- 1-3 years’ experience in Account Management, with knowledge and practice of account development
- Ability to achieve growth of existing accounts
- Proven ability in making effective formal and informal presentations to all senior colleagues and clients
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Applicants need to be aware that they will be required to undergo and successfully complete a formal security clearance process
£26,000 – £32,000 DOE
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies