The MyLife Digital group consists of three separate connected entities:
- Wood for Trees – a data analysis company specialising in charity and non-profit organisations
- Insight – a sports performance and data analysis company specialising in elite sports
- Consentric – our brand for a secure, cloud based, digital service platform delivering three data solutions, or products. Built for organisations, but around the citizen, their personal data rights, trust and analytics. These solutions are available:
- Permissions – for the management of personal data aligned to GDPR articles and data processing justifications.
- Engage – for real time data capture, both online and offline.
- Value Index – a machine learning tool to find patterns in data and help organisations uncover informed insights
MyLife Digital was formed in 2015 and is based in Bath.
- In 2015 it acquired Wood for Trees, the award-winning charity analysis company serving 70 charity clients, including 25 of the UK top 50 charities.
- In 2016, MLD acquired Insight (formerly PGIR Ltd), a sport performance analytics and consultancy company. Insight has established business contracts across elite, international and professional sport at National Governing Body, Club and Sports Media levels.
- In October 2016, MLD was awarded preferred partner status by UKCloud.
- By December MLD gained Cyber Essentials and IASME Consortium certification and in February 2017 achieved certification of ISO 27001 the Information Security standard.
- In May 2017, the Consentric platform was added to GCloud 9 digital marketplace for public sector procurement making MLD a Crown Commercial Services Supplier.
MLD is a member of the DMA and IAPP.
We are now seeking to recruit a full time Account Director to support the Wood for Trees Account Management team.
Including, but not limited to:
- Identify, develop and convert new opportunities with existing clients; ensure the profitability and growth of existing accounts
- Provide tangible value-added benefits to clients
- Work alongside Head of Account Management in leading client account ownership with overall responsibility for relationship, account plans and strategic development
- Identifying client needs and opportunities and working with internal departments at MLD (MyLife DIgital) to convert into proposals and projects that meet client business requirements; being sure that each project completed responds to the business needs for the client and delivers against the brief
- Feed into product portfolio development at MLD to ultimately present solutions to clients for consideration
- Reporting and monitoring financial activity against budget across client portfolio
- Managing the work, performance and development of team members
- Developing existing relationships to promote MLD as valued partner
Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of GDPR – desirable
- Understanding of analysis and data management
- 3-5 years’ experience in Account Management, with advanced knowledge and practice of account development
- Average tenure of more than 3 years and less than 10 years
- Proven ability to achieve growth of existing accounts
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Desirable: experience of managing a team, however, training and mentoring can be provided to the post holder
- Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Applicants need to be aware that they will be required to undergo and successfully complete a formal security clearance process
- Be able to maintain strong relationships internally and across a range of levels with external clients
- Problem solver – both in terms of issue escalation and barriers to procedure
- Ability to view at account as a whole, with strategic outlook rather than piecemeal
£39,000 – 45,000 DOE
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies