Wood for Trees delivers a highly collaborative approach to data understanding. Our way of working resonates particularly well in the charity/not-for-profit/fundraising sector, but is easily adapted to any type of business. It can be summarised thus:
• Review current systems and structures
• Improve existing systems and structures
• Introduce new analytical capabilities
• …And ensure that the resulting insights equate to positive action!
This is a massive over-simplification of the work we do but it describes our thinking well.
– What you have, what shape it's in, and how you could enhance its value.
– Clean, precise data is the seed corn of all good analysis.